|Felaryan fauna - Felaryan flora - Races - Characters - Locations - History and Lore - Science and Magic - Culture and Customs|
- Very Low: A town or a special protected place.
- Low: Few places on Felarya can be labeled low danger zones but there are still some of them.
- Normal: Most of Felarya. It means a dangerous place.
- Hazardous: Vicious creatures roam the zone or it's environment is particularly hostile. Either way this place is riskier than normal.
- High: A zone of Felarya considered dangerous even to predators. It would be suicidal for a lone human to venture though one of these areas.
- Very High: A very dangerous zone. Often mysterious as well because nobody comes back to tell tales about it.
- Legendary: Such zones are only known through rumors and tales. Just getting there would be a great exploit, worth of being sung.
“Danger: Normal, Hazardous in the past Sub zones: Buried palace, Sea of sinking sand Inhabitants...Akaptor desert
“Danger: Normal Sub zones: great ascarlin mines, great diamond mines, Madeggna throne room...Ascarlin mountains
“Danger: Normal Inhabitants: escalnai slugs, slug girls, dridders, trapdoor dridders, bolas...Bulvon wood
“Danger: Normal Sub zones: Soral swamp, Chanossa mangrove Inhabitants: jaykay birds, escalnai...Chidokai forest
“Danger: Normal Sub zones: Chordoni river, Siren Sands, Tobol mountains Inhabitants: naga...Chordoni waterfalls
“Danger: Hazardous Inhabitants: dryads, dimensional dragons, canopy fairies, nagas, archmantises...Deeper Felarya
“Danger: Hazardous Sub zones: Supprozad, Web Fells Inhabitants: dridders, trapdoor dridders...Dridder forest
Pages in category "Locations"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.